It happens that, without my consent, some thoughts come flooding my extremely conservative mind. I just do not get to give them a voice. And I hope after you read these thoughts you won't judge me. My mind wonders along life issues, suspicions, and at times the fear of missing out or simply, not knowing. As I write here, I am also thinking about how I will exactly maintain two blogs at the same time. Time will tell. I hope you guys get to come here more often to find something worth your time.
Now, while I am a Christian, I find that I have questions that must be answered. As a writer here, you may catch me playing the devil's advocate, do not take these too serious. I intend to post on a variety of issues and things happening near and around me.
I find that it will be hard for me to avoid doing something along the entertainment lines. Also, expect to have guest bloggers here.
Thanks for coming here. Come back again.
No comments:
Post a Comment